BREAKING NEWS
The Student News Site of Coral Glades High School

The Prowl

The Prowl

The Prowl

Coral Glades Flag Football Star Commits to William Woods University!

A new Coral Glades addition flag football star, Evi Andreoni, commits to William Woods University. She is excited about committing to play the sport that she loves and will continue to get better at. 

Evi Andreoni, Senior said “ I’m so excited to continue to play the sport that I’m most passionate about, and I am so grateful for all the opportunities I’ve been given, from my teammates, to my coaches, and my teams. Being 4th in the nation is honestly one of the coolest things I’ve ever experienced. I love my nickname, “Tom Brady’s daughter”.”

Being one of the best football players to come out of Coral Glades, is truly changing the foundation of the program for Coral Glades High School. She is truly honored and mostly appreciative of the opportunity.

She isn’t the only one to commit, along with senior Cassidy Morales. Morales committing to Heston Community College, these are both bright and young and upcoming stars. 

Andreoni also says “I feel as if I have been given a greater task with my athletic ability and my productivity, I honestly will continue to put the effort in the classroom and on the field”. 

She is honestly a great person to be around and just an all-around team player. We feel as if the sky’s the limit for her and her career has no limits and we cannot wait to see what she does next.

As we’re looking forward to the 2028 Olympics, hopefully, she will continue her career at a worldwide level. Seeing her work so hard towards her goal is honestly amazing and her work ethic is non-stop.

The way Evi works on and off the field and completing a height that not many students will not be able to touch in their lifetime. Anderoni has become a truly once-in-a-lifetime talent, with her rocket arm and her smarts in school.

Gabriela Miranda, a sophomore says “ I am glad to see such an upcoming in girls sports especially in a sport that is mostly dominated by men”. 

Clearly, Evi Anderoni is a great talent and we hope to see her excel in college and far beyond that. So congrats to her for that. And we hope to see her in the future on the world stage excelling.