BREAKING NEWS
The Student News Site of Coral Glades High School

The Prowl

The Prowl

The Prowl

Disney Magic Kingdom Trip is changed to Universal Studios

This year, the class of 2025 is organizing a super exciting event- a trip to Universal Studios parks in Orlando. 

This February 3rd, the freshman, sophomore, and junior classes will be able to purchase a ticket for $185, which includes transportation and entrance to the park to use all the attractions.

This ticket includes the two parks into which Universal is divided: Universal Studios and Island of Adventure. 

These types of trips are made so that students can enjoy and relax apart from their days at school and spend time with their friends.

The person in charge of all this is Mrs. Raff, you can go see her at The Spot and ask her about the trip. We thank her for always thinking that students should also have fun outside of school and for organizing these types of trips.

At first, the plan was to go to Disney’s Magic Kingdom, but due to the lack of ticket sales, Mrs. Raff decided to change it to Universal Studios

If you have already purchased your ticket for Magic Kingdom, you are automatically already on the list for Universal Studios.

It will be a super exciting field trip. If you are interested in large rides like roller coasters, Universal is going to be your place. The same goes if you are a big fan of Harry Potter. Both parks are themed around universal movies. 

“I’m super excited because I’m going to this park for the first time with my friends. I’ve been before with my family and I love it,” said Thelmo Méndez, a 9th-grade student. 

Seniors will not be able to go on this trip, but it is because they will have their own graduation trip, the grad bash, which is organized by Universal Studios for all Florida graduates. If you are a senior and cannot go on this trip, don’t miss it the grad bash. “I went to the November 2023 trip to Universal Studios that Miss Raff also organized. I enjoyed both parks with my friends all day. On the February trip, although I cannot go again because I am a senior, I know you will enjoy it in the same way. said Jhorjan Baron, a 12th-grade student.