BREAKING NEWS
The Student News Site of Coral Glades High School

The Prowl

The Prowl

The Prowl

‘The Bittersweet Tour’ 2024 featuring Gunna and Flo Milli

Already in the new year, so many amazing artists have announced their brand new tours including but not limited to, 21 Savage, Olivia Rodrigo, all the way to Bad Bunny. The well-known rap star Gunna is now announcing his tour and he is featuring an up-and-coming artist Flo Milli.

Sergio Giavanni Kitchens, better known as ‘Gunna’ grew up right outside of Atlanta, Georgia in College Park.

The rapper later says in an interview, “I didn’t have life that good coming up, I wasn’t born with a lot of money. We weren’t dirt poor, but we weren’t rich.” 

“All I knew was a struggle. My family taught me about saving and how to stretch to make ends meet.”

He first started creating music when he was only 13 in his friend’s studio. He’s been well-known for 9 years now ever since he came out with his debut mixtape Drip Season in 2016. A lot of people credit Gunna for creating the word ‘Drip’ even though he does not take any credit for it! Most of his fans have been die-hards ever since.

He also collaborated with another big rapper in the industry, Young Thug during this era. Gunna took part in making one of Thug’s big hits ‘Floyd Mayweather’ back in 2016 which had jumpstarted his fame and fan base.

He is such a staple when listening to this new generation of rap. 

Allyssa Milian, a Senior explains, “I’ve been listening to Gunna throughout all the phases he’s had. Especially during the “Drip Too Hard” phase which most teens that I knew went through, his music is such a big part of rap.”

His newest album called ‘Bittersweet’ debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200 and became his fourth consecutive #1 debut on the Billboard Top Hip-Hop/R&B Albums Chart.

This new ‘Bittersweet Tour’ will go on from May 4th to July 13th, ranging from Columbus, Ohio to London, in the United Kingdom.

Another reason that this tour is blowing up all over social media is because of the opener, hit rapper, Flo Milli, who has been making music since 2015. With over half a billion streams to date, 23-year-old, Alabama-born rapper, Flo Milli has taken the world by storm in her short ascent.

Flo had her first hit song ‘No Hook’, when she was only 16 years old. She is only 24 now, and performing with Gunna is a big deal for her.

She has been on these big headlines ever since. Most of her songs go viral on social media, especially on TikTok. People have danced or even lip-synced her songs since then.

These two people will come together and make an unforgettable tour that will stay in people’s minds forever.

You can get these tickets for as low as $65 dollars for the lower bowl on Ticketmaster right now. Gunna and Flo Milli will be coming to Miami at the Kaseya Center, on June 6th and Orlando, on June 9th at the Kia Center.