Everything we know about Conan Gray’s new album “Found Heaven”

Source: visit indy

Conan Gray has been wowing us since 2019 when he released his EP called “Sunset Season” and now he is ready to wow us once again with his third album which is called ‘Found Heaven’. 

If you don’t recognize him by name, you might recognize him by his songs. He gained the most popularity with songs like, ’Maniac’ and ‘Heather’. In his 2022 album, his song ‘Family Line’ gained the most popularity across social media. 

On January 31st, Conan announced his new album to all of his devoted fans.

Release date? Tracks?

The official release date for ‘Found Heaven’ is this Friday, April 5th. Since then, Gray has released multiple singles from his album. 

‘Lonely Dancers’ was one of these tracks and it is very different compared to his other songs. Some claimed that it sounded like an 80s song. He also has a music video to this song and it seems like that was the vibe Conan was going for. 

“I just listened to Lonely Dancers and it sounded very retro.” Freshman, Aliyah Jimenez said. 

He has released other singles but also announced the official tracklist recently while he was at a show. He revealed 13 track names on a shirt that he wore.

The 13 tracks are; ‘Found Heaven’, ‘Never ending song’, ‘Fainted love’, ‘Lonely dancers’, ‘Alley Rose’, ‘The final fight’, ‘Miss you’, ‘Bourgeoises’, ‘Forever with me’, ‘Eye of the night’, ‘Boys & girls’, ‘Killing me’ and lastly, ‘Winner’.

Will he go on tour?

Luckily for all Coneheads out there, Conan Gray will be going on tour this coming year. On March 5th of this year, he posted all the locations and dates for his tour. 

Fans are planning on dressing in bright yellow or 80s-themed outfits for this event. Unfortunately for his Floridians, he will not be coming down to the sunny state; the closest location to us is Atlanta, Georgia. 

“I would love to go to one of his concerts. Conan is so talented and I’m definitely going to listen to the album on repeat!” said, Junior, Sarah Gonzalez. 

Be sure to look out for “Found Heaven” on all streaming platforms this Friday!