BREAKING NEWS
The Student News Site of Coral Glades High School

The Prowl

The Prowl

The Prowl

Apple’s New and Improved Phone Cases

Apple released new MacBook Air models featuring its M3 processor, but it also quietly launched new products for those who want to update their phone or watch’s look.
Source: Redmond Pie

This famous electronic company introduced new colors for its silicone iPhone cases and Apple Watch bands, which have a fresh, spring-like appeal. The phone cases and watch bands have some overlapping colors, including bright, cheery hues and muted pastels.

Genesis Vasquez, a senior, said, “I had no idea that Apple came out with a new iPhone case because it’s been a while since they released anything that wasn’t a tech product like iPhones and MacBooks. But, after seeing some of the new color options they just released I can say I will buy one for sure”.

Apple had introduced three case styles when it launched the Apple iPhone 15 series last fall, but only one of those, the silicone case with MagSafe line, was part of Monday’s refresh.  

The Apple iPhone 15 silicone case with MagSafe still comes in its original eight colors: black, storm blue, clay, light pink, guava, orange sorbet, cypress, and winter blue. 

New for the season is bright sunshine and pink, two colors evocative of warm-weather aesthetics. Also new are mint green and light blue, both gentle color options that have wide appeal.

Julia Fyrberg, Sophomore, said, “I am excited that Apple is releasing new colors for their phone case. I have always loved their cases, I even have one on my current phone that is the old baby pink color. I can’t wait to get my hands on the new colors, I plan on getting the light blue color.”

This case has a soft finish on the outside and a microfiber lining on the inside. It also has built-in magnets to help secure the case to your phone, and it works with a MagSafe snap-on charger or any Qi Wireless-certified charger. The new colors are available now for $49 in cases that fit the iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max.

Compared to some of the best iPhone cases we have tested, the Silicone Case with MagSafe has a premium price, which is typical of most Apple products.