BREAKING NEWS
The Student News Site of Coral Glades High School

The Prowl

The Prowl

The Prowl

4DX Theater: Travel Beyond The Screen

Have you ever read a book and pictured yourself in the book? Did your imagination take you on the experiences of the characters, and all the adventures the words of the book take you to? 

Well you can do just that with the “4dx” theater experience, you can now travel into the world of your favorite movies. Say you love “Aqua Man” well you can travel with him into the seas of Atlantis, where you will be splashed with water, and take the same sharp turns he took in battle.

The 4dx theater experience allows for the viewer to go beyond just viewing, it carries the viewers beyond the screen. With this experience the seats are equipped with motion enabled chairs that shake, drop, and move with the scene of the movie.

The seats are also equipped with strong vibrations and create sensations as though you yourself are in the film. 

This experience simulated the weather of the film, if it was raining in the movie you would feel the rain. If it was windy in the movie, the wind would blow just as it did in the film.

It travels you beyond your eyes. The 4dx experience allows for visually impaired people to experience the movie, without seeing. It creates the environmental changes in the movie, also there is snow based on the environment of your movie.

The effects of lighting, fog, and scent are created. People left the theater in awe and wanting more, Tia Liburd while leaving the theater after watching “The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes” stated “That was really cool”.

While Linda Serrano said “You guys water was keep wetting me”; Regal Theater allows for you to experience the sensations of the 4dx theater in a variety of movies such as Napoleon, Troll, Wish and many upcoming movies. 

If you would like to travel beyond the screen buy a ticket at a 4dx theater.