Show Your Homecoming Spirit!

Open up those closets and those bank accounts, As homecoming week is soon among us, as we get ready to go all out with our dresses and tuxes. We can not forget about sprite week.

Since the School’s opening in 2004, we have celebrated Sprite Week. It can bring some cheer to the School for students, as we all get a bit nervous about homecoming.

Seeing our classmates walk through the hallways wearing their crazy PJs for PJ Day. Or dressing like an Athlete that just came out of the NFL, for nerds vs jocks. A great way to bring School Sprite.

Dressing up like different themes for a whole week changes one’s experience in High School. It’s a way for students to create memories with their friends that they can keep forever and look back on.

“As a Freshman this year, I’m so excited to participate in Sprite Week. It has always been something I looked forward to in every sense. I was in middle school, Said, Chole Kline, Grade 9

As this year, Sprite week rolls around, we start thinking about what we might wear. Good News. Our SGA has released a theme this year for Spirit Week.

As we started the week on a Monday, we asked ourselves, what would my crush wear? As we dress up for our type.

As Tuesday rolls in a pink car, Do we say Hey, Barbie or I’m Kenought? That’s right, it’s Barbie vs. Ken.

Roll down your truck’s windows. Because on Wednesday we’ll see who is more Country. With country vs. country club.

We wake up on Thursday and ask ourselves, what would Adam Sandler wear? as we get our most oversized clothes for Adam Sander Day.

Lastly, on Friday, we go all out in our grade color. Red for Freshmen, Green for sophomores, Yellow for juniors, and blue for Seniors.

Brianna Brown, Grade 11, said, ” I enjoyed this year’s choices for Sprite week. My favorite one was to be Adam Sandler Day.”

At Coral Glades, school spirit is not limited to a single group of students But to everyone who wants to join the fun.