Inside scoop of high school gossip

High school drama is the pinnacle of young entertainment.

People say things, words get out, friends aren’t friends anymore, and things get heated. It is so much fun to have ears on both sides of the drama because every story has two sides!

Something as simple as leaving someone on opened on Snapchat may rile a few up. Or in a more severe case- talking behind someone’s back and they find out. That is when it gets deep.

“People always find a problem with something or someone,” said King Thompson, a sophomore. They need to just mind their business and keep it pushin’.” Those were some wise words from the man who must have had a little tussle with someone, I wonder who…?

Of course, there are two sides to every story. So sometimes someone is lying about the story, but when you receive the other half of the drama it can be hard to tell if both parties are telling the truth. It can get quite interesting even when you’re not the one in the drama.

“High school drama is an aspect that makes school very interesting and thrilling. However, when you’re a part of that drama it’s like the worst feeling ever,” said Jaden Torres, senior.

High school is when reality sets in, and you would like to find your future partner. High school is like a test run of that. Some high school relationships last until marriage, but unfortunately, 98% of them don’t last. High school is a time to just have some fun and not worry about anything serious.

It may be tough to have a relationship in high school due to work and having a job, so if they break up or start disliking each other then that’s when the drama starts. 

Overall, high school is very gossipy.

“Drama has taken over high school. Most conversations with my friends in school are about the individual drama that they have to deal with. To be honest it’s entertaining until you have to deal with some of it yourself. Said Manor Pniel, junior.