BREAKING NEWS
The Student News Site of Coral Glades High School

The Prowl

The Prowl

The Prowl

MOSS Club at Coral Glades High

Make our school safe is a club that was founded in 2023. Meaning it’s a new club too many. Make our school safe, also known as moss is a club ran by Miss Williams, a security guard here at Coral high school. Joshua Lopez is the president of this club, as well as Jewl dizzard, co-president. I stated by the co president Jewl, the goal of this club is to ensure our school safety and bring comfort to the people who feel like they have no one to talk to. 

President of the club Joshua urges people who need service hours, and would love to make new friends as well as bringing safety to our school to join this new club.

This would look great for college applications .

President of the club, as well as co president, Joshua and Jewl, state “ it’s not easy running a club for the first time and being in your senior year of high school it comes with its ups and downs, but I know that the safety of the school is what’s important to me as well as others.

Even though this club is brand new, all of the positions are filled up, president, co- President, vice president, and secretary. this was a goal of theirs, and they got accomplished.

Student , Mike Hernandaze said “ I love being in this club, the people and this club are so welcoming and a joy to be around”.

Make our school safe, has many fundraisers planned for the future to raise money for the club so that they will be able to do many things for Coral high school.

The founder of this club, Miss Williams, a security guard here at Coral Glades high school, says that she really enjoys being around these kids and allowing them to make our school more safe day by day! 

Make our school safe, is always constantly looking to have more people in their club whether it’s to make our school safe or for service hours.