“For the Dogs” is Dropping later than expected

The infamous Drake is coming out with his eighth album now October 6th.

He had just said earlier this week that it was going to be out on September 22, this Friday. 

However, he moved it to two weeks later because of the ongoing tour that he had.

“Okay, my dilemma I am faced with is either cancel shows to finish the album or I complete the mission and drop the album before the last show,” Drake wrote on his Instagram Story

“I owe you all these memories we are building and anywhere we have missed to date we will be spinning back for sure.” 

Of course, most will be upset about this but, hopefully, the album will come over better after these two weeks.

He leaked the name of it on an Instagram post along with the cover art that his son Adonis had made.

Another thing that has been leaked about this album is one of the songs, he is releasing a song on September 15th with SZA called “Slime You Out”.

The artwork of that was Halle Berry getting slimed at the 2012 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards.

Senior Allyssa Milian explained, “I listened to the song right when it came out and I thought it was super catchy. Even if you think Drake is not the best singer, you can not say that his songs aren’t catchy or get stuck in your head.”

Another woman that he has talked about having a feature on this new album is his long-time friend and well-known rapper, Nicki Minaj.

Everyone will be excited for this one, considering how big Nicki Minaj’s fan base is alone. Once you add Drake’s fan base, the song is going to blow up.

“So I’m gonna have to tell you that me and Nicki Minaj did our first song together in, like, a long time. I got a lot of love for her” explained Drake in an interview with NME.

In July, he was seen in public wearing various dog masks, including a bulldog mask that he wore while out and about in New York City, implying the new release coming soon.

Every Drake album gets so much hype and it will never stop because of how popular he has always been. His die-hard fans will never let up and this album will not disappoint.