Valentines Day Gifts

Valentines Day Gifts

Valentine’s Day gifts are something people have controversy over all the time, even I do from time to time. It’s a day of love and for others a day of sadness. Most people can’t help but figure out what to do on this occasional day.

For some, it comes easy- because maybe they are naturally caring and they show a lot of compassion for others. Many people would think, ‘Oh, flowers or teddy bears’… every single year though.

A gift cannot be something that is repeated, it can’t be just romantic, it’s something to show that you care for all the hard work your significant other puts in.

Some would say that they want out-of-this-world, expensive gifts and things that they cannot afford, they just want something that they do not really appreciate, taking advantage of the other person. Do what you want and just love your person to the best of your ability 

Take the example of the classic presents connected with Cupid’s Day, such as elegant candles for your spouse, and pajamas for cuddle sessions. Go out and choose unusual items that your significant other or boyfriend will appreciate all year long. We’re talking about a subscription service that delivers some of the greatest flowers to their door (depending on what you like, or chocolate-covered strawberries). 

Naturally, delicious sweets that go far beyond the typical chocolate box are a sure winner. How about some chocolate-covered sandwich cookies from Amazon or a trunk full of Valentine’s Day candy or how about just a nice dinner with your love? 

It should be something that really puts the spotlight on the person that you love, by just spending time with them. So start out with something simple and keep it on the good side, let your woman feel good.

Gabriela Miranda, a freshman says “A teddy bear, flowers, and candy. The classics are what I like and I cannot complain”.

“Valentine’s gifts should be from the heart. You should put thought into the gifts to make your partner feel special on this day and show them just how much you love them, says Renaja Rolle 10th”.