BREAKING NEWS
The Student News Site of Coral Glades High School

The Prowl

The Prowl

The Prowl

Lunch at Coral Glades High

Lunchtime is one of the most anticipated hours for many of the students, since in it we can take a break and also enjoy a delicious lunch. In our school, we have a variety of different lunches. In addition, these are very nutritious.
Let’s see our students:

This year in the Coral Glades cafeteria, we can find a new section, which is called a la carte, in which we can find a new variety of products, such as drinks, ice cream, and some snacks. So good this year they have opened more sections where you can order food so that students can receive their food faster and there are not as long lines as in past years.

This year’s salads are very good, as well as a greater variety of vegetables and healthy proposals, for which the students of our school are choosing, which is quite important since these new healthy food proposals are more nutritious.

Sara Giraldo, a 12th-grade student, has B lunch and she thinks that, on one hand, it is good, since at lunch she can have lunch earlier, but she also feels that this lunch makes her feel like her day is longer. “This year I feel that the cafeteria food tastes richer and I also like that this year there is more variety in the meals.” Sara Giraldo, Senior says. In addition, she is excited, since this year lunch is free for all students, since this way everyone has the possibility of having a good and healthy lunch.

Kianush Tehrani, an 11th student at Coral Glades, thinks that the school lunch is very good and he loves being able to share with his friends, the different dishes that the cafeteria offers. And he is happy because this year the students can enjoy a free lunch.

Andres and Jhorjan, 12th-grade students, say “I love the pizza, wraps, and burgers that can be found in the cafeteria.” They think that this year there is more variety of wraps and salads, they like to be able to try new things and include different things each time.