BREAKING NEWS
The Student News Site of Coral Glades High School

The Prowl

The Prowl

The Prowl

Universal/Islands of Adventure 2023

Want a fun day with your friends?

If you are busy on November 10th, clear your calendar! Coral Glades is planning a trip to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. School is out anyway. So why not go on a fun trip?

This is the first time in 20 years that Coral Glades arranges a Universal trip for ALL GRADE LEVELS! In previous years, the trip was only available for seniors during the Grad Bash. Now everyone gets a chance to go.

At this point, you are probably wondering the price. The trip itself costs $185 including buses and tickets to both parks. Sadly, food will be an additional cost.

Lorelai Malone, Junior, explained, “Going on this trip is going to be so much fun especially because I am going with all my friends. Most of them are Seniors, so this will be one of the last times that we’re going to have this opportunity to hang out at a big event.”

The trip is live on the CGHS-E-store with limited seating, so get there quickly. This is your chance to have a good time with your friends, no matter the grade level. The class of 2025 is looking forward to a great trip and would love to see you there.

Universal and Islands of Adventure are located in Orlando and feature many roller coasters, movie-themed attractions like Spider-Man and Harry Potter, and lots of delicious food. You can’t say it doesn’t sound fun.

“I am excited to go with my friends, it’s gonna be an experience. I also really like going to Universal, I love the roller coaster from Jurassic Park.” Said Mariana Ortiz, Senior.

Students are very enthusiastic and look forward to a good time. Some only get to see each other during school, this trip allows for an enjoyable day with all of their friends.

You can email Meryl Raff, the Brace Advisor at [email protected] with any questions about the trip. She is delighted to be a part of this trip and hopes to see you on November 10th for an amusing day.