Coral Glades High 2023 College Tour

Photo Credit: https://catholicmasses.org/catholic-florida-state-student-ousted-from-student-senate-alleges-religious-discrimination/

The 2023 college tour has unfortunately closed on September 19th to anyone still interested. But it is open for another week so make your payments ASAP. It is available on the school E-store with very limited seating. The trip costs $375 including food, hotels, and charter buses.  

October 17th to the 19th is the official date for this exciting and informative trip. It could be very beneficial to anyone who is planning to attend a Florida college.   

Florida Gulf Coast University, University of South Florida, Valdosta State University, Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (also known as Florida A&M University), Florida State University, University of Florida, and University of Central Florida are all a part of this amazing opportunity.  

Only students with a 3.0 or higher unweighted Grade Point Average can attend. So, if your GPA is lower, you are not able to go. For those who fall in the accepted area and have purchased their seat, you will need to pick up a permission slip.  

“I am excited to go to college, I am going into engineering. “I am excited to see what the tour has to offer, hopefully it opens my eyes to the engineering industry,” said Johnny Princevalli, Junior. 

This could be your chance to visit your dream college while still in high school. It is available to Juniors and Seniors, which are the most important years of High School. These are the years when students should start researching and applying to colleges.  

Noah Rosen, Junior, stated “My plan is to go to college and apply to as many as I can. I wish I could go on this trip. But I have visited some colleges before like USF and it was amazing. Such an experience.” 

College is a place of opportunity, and students certainly want to learn more about it. If you cannot attend this trip as a Junior this year, make sure you are available next year as a Senior and be quick because seats fill up very quickly. This could help you decide your future.