BREAKING NEWS
The Student News Site of Coral Glades High School

The Prowl

The Prowl

The Prowl

Who is the G.O.A.T?

The greatest athlete of all time, who is it? He or she? We will never know. The greatest athlete of all time has always been widely debated by many people and has continuously been the topic of many late-night conversations. 

The greatest athlete cannot just be contained to one sport but must be put into every sport no matter man or woman, we must consider who all put their life on the line to participate in the sport. 

Mainly when you have the G.O.A.T debate it comes down to Jordan or Brady. These 2 athletes have multiple awards and trophies and brought home a lot of championship rings. 

Personally, you couldn’t say who the greatest athlete of all time is and that is because we all have not lived yet, and you can’t say of all time. You could say it is of your time like the 2000’s and 2010’s and 20’s.  

But you could not just simply say that it could come down to one sport and you can put multiple on one but not just one and depending on what the outcome is of where you’re from (time period). 

Alot of people would say like for example Lebron is the G.O.A.T but that is only because they grew up seeing Lebron playing, and all his highlights play and whatnot.  

But also, a lot of people could say that Jordan and that is because the adults grew up with him and saw his career and watched him play throughout his time and how he won 6 rings for the bulls and made comebacks in the NBA.  

Gabriela Miranda 9th grade says that “Jordan is the best player and that is because he is a good player at basketball”. 

Caiden Castronova, Senior says” Lebron is the G.O.A.T because he is good at basketball, and he can play the sport really well and has sacrificed a lot for his previous teams and current.”